Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

lost to a dodge neon srt-4!!! well, sorta, . . .

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 09:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default lost to a dodge neon srt-4!!! well, sorta, . . .

im driving down and this silver neon is tail gating me, . . we both turn right but couldn't gun it because there was too much traffic, . . through the traffic he ends up passin me and sits on pulaski waiting to turn left, . . he turns and guns it as soon as he could, im behind him and heard him gun it before i could turn, . . tried catchin up with him but he hauled ***, . . i heard his exhaust whine and didn't sound like a ricer, . . it was a bit throatier, . . pulled up next to him and asked if it was supercharged, he said no, its turbocharged, . asked him if knew any open roads, but i knew there was nothing around, jus wanted to see what he'd say, . . with the way he hauled i wouldn't be surprised if he was in the 13's, . . still from a dig, im pretty sure i woulda had him, . . never know now, . . .
Old 08-05-2006, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
im driving down and this silver neon is tail gating me, . . we both turn right but couldn't gun it because there was too much traffic, . . through the traffic he ends up passin me and sits on pulaski waiting to turn left, . . he turns and guns it as soon as he could, im behind him and heard him gun it before i could turn, . . tried catchin up with him but he hauled ***, . . i heard his exhaust whine and didn't sound like a ricer, . . it was a bit throatier, . . pulled up next to him and asked if it was supercharged, he said no, its turbocharged, . asked him if knew any open roads, but i knew there was nothing around, jus wanted to see what he'd say, . . with the way he hauled i wouldn't be surprised if he was in the 13's, . . still from a dig, im pretty sure i woulda had him, . . never know now, . . .

you can find out what he runs easly, just look at some SRT forum were they post about killin a trans am lol....THAT will be your SRT4.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Skittles are TC'd fromt eh factory, and run low 14s (high13s at best).....good run for a a stang GT or possibly an LT1. They dont' take much to be top end monsters though. PRetty cool DDs.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Skittles are TC'd fromt eh factory, and run low 14s (high13s at best).....good run for a a STOCK stang GT or possibly a STOCK LT1. They dont' take much to be top end monsters though. PRetty cool DDs.
Fixed it for you

Some of those Stage 2's/3's can move though no ****.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:58 PM
12 Second SUV Club

what u got done to ur ride????
Old 08-08-2006, 01:21 AM
Staging Lane

I love it when I'm out cruising down town and all the front wheel drive cars come up beside me when we are both turning the same direction, floor it, and take off like they are fast ****. I know if I tried that I would be into the side of the guy next to me. I swear I can hear them laugh when they do it
Old 08-09-2006, 12:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by burnzilla
Fixed it for you

Some of those Stage 2's/3's can move though no ****.