LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Gunnar and Patriot

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gunnar and Patriot

I have had extremely good luck with sponsors and parts I have purchased for our car, especially recently.

I just want to make a special point that Gunnar went out of his way to help me get parts I was having a hard time finding, for heads that are not even Patriot heads; for IMHO, an outstanding price. This convinced me that Patriot, and more importantly Gunnar, is an outstanding business and asset to our gearhead community!

I have now become a customer of theirs and purchased a whole new valvespring upgrade for these heads. Yet the mere fact remains that he went out of his way to help me, prior to me being a customer of Patriot's; will mean that I will be and remain a long time supporter and customer far into the future.

This type of service alone would sell me on any of their products, and I look forward to putting that Gold kit and Bronze guides on Absolute Speed heads.

Truly a class act!
Old 08-09-2006, 12:58 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the post. All of us work together to provide great customer service. Gald we could help you out. Your parts will be shipping today.