LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Fuddle, are you there????

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 08:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy Fuddle, are you there????

I ordered my converter and it took 3 weeks to receive it. No big deal, although there was zero shipping or order confirmation on your part. I didn't know if you received my order, if it shipped, was lost in shipping, or ??? I called and called and emailed and nothing. Two days before arrival I finally hear from you that it had been shipped, but still no tracking #. Now I have a questionable converter and you're no where to be found?! The welds look weak, and I'm very hesitant on installing it without speaking to you first. I've sent PM's, emails, and called for the past week and nothing. I don't think I've EVER dealt with a company that is so damn hard to get ahold of! I am really starting to regret my purchase! Had I installed it a week ago and had problems with it, my car would have been down the past week and I'd have zero recourse because I can't get ahold of anyone. Is anyone listening?
Old 08-12-2006, 10:52 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,110 Likes on 728 Posts

I tried calling but his VM was full, so I sent him a long email.

ADMIN
Old 08-14-2006, 11:28 PM
12 Second Club

1jfuddle signed in on 8/13 but didn't post anything for his many anxious PAYING customers........... I ordered my converter on 7/14/06, it's now 8/15/06!! I've spent my hard earned money on a questionable converter and the manufacturer is no where to be found. His website is full of "we stand behind our product" guarantees, I don't see anyone standing behind anything ........... Well, here's my question:
Fuddle, will the welds on my converter mounting brackets hold up behind my LS1? If I install your converter and a weld breaks, will you replace my converter, whatever other parts that break in the process, and the labor to replace them?

Old 08-18-2006, 10:47 AM
12 Second Club

Pro Stock John,
Will Frank be using the same email as John or is there an alternate email address? I need to email Frank some pics of my converter. Thanks!
Old 08-18-2006, 01:55 PM
TECH Veteran

From the sounds of it, you can use the old Fuddle email address to contact Frank about your situation. They have not said there is any new contact information and responded via Fuddle's current email addy listed.