Notices

True Duals Please?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default True Duals Please?

I love how they sound with a cam. If possible I have a hooker cat back to trade plus cash. Either way works for me.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

I just took my duals off and got headers and a diff set. The reason I got a different set it because theres is extra piping welded on to make these duals bolt right up to the stock set up. All you have to do is get some piping bend it and cut the piping that I have on there. The guy who owned the car before me didnt do a good job on this. I can just give you the bullet mufflers if youd like? Id sell em for $60 shipped. PM me if interested, Ive got pics
Old 08-15-2006, 10:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Joey7489
I just took my duals off and got headers and a diff set. The reason I got a different set it because theres is extra piping welded on to make these duals bolt right up to the stock set up. All you have to do is get some piping bend it and cut the piping that I have on there. The guy who owned the car before me didnt do a good job on this. I can just give you the bullet mufflers if youd like? Id sell em for $60 shipped. PM me if interested, Ive got pics
Is that Piping 3" ?