Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FLT got a question? 4l80 case adapters fittings

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 09:12 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FLT got a question? 4l80 case adapters fittings

I know the rear one will work but I want to buy two of the kits that way I can adapt my B&M cooler to it with all AN fittings. Let me know. Hell if you have them I will buy them from you. Just a shot in the dark.

Old 08-19-2006, 10:06 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We can get these kits for you. I don't believe that we have them in stock. If you would like to give me a call on monday. I will get your info and get it ordered for you. Take care ,Vince.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:13 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Vince @ FLT
We can get these kits for you. I don't believe that we have them in stock. If you would like to give me a call on monday. I will get your info and get it ordered for you. Take care ,Vince.
So I can swap out the fittings on both of them and run AN then? Let me know. I call you Monday since I am orderering everything else Monday
Old 08-19-2006, 11:43 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think that you will only need one of these kits. The rear fitting in the case has a nipple on it. So this is really only needed and a normal screw in fitting will be needed for the front to adapt to the an fittings. I really now about adapting to the an fittings as far as the thread size and pitch. But I have heard of others that have done it. The threads on the sonnax set up will be comparable to fittings on a stock 5/16 steel line. It might be a good idea to get your hands on one of those lines. Only a couple of bucks at a part store. I can help you with the kit that you posted and a fitting for the front line I just don't know about an fittings screwing right together. Let us know what you find!
Old 08-19-2006, 12:03 PM
9 Second Club

I take a look @ it Monday and call you. Thanks!