Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got Killed By a WS6!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Got Killed By a WS6!!!!

On my way to walmart today i saw a black WS6. Enough said. I tried to get him to race me for about 5 miles before he actually took. It was an air force guy and once i finally got him to look at me he was more than willing to school me!! we get even and go from about 40-45 and he instantly pulls about 2 cars on me!!! i mean i knew those things were fast but DAMN!!! He must have been modded though because i've seen alot of t/a and his exhaust sounded like no other i've ever heard. All in all that's all i could get him to run against me. I rolled down the window and yelled cool car and all he yelled was "you need something more than that to run me!!" He's right but come on...

ps. if anyone on this know's who this guy is i would love to see what he has done. As one car lover to another. I'm in N charleston SC and like i said black WS6 with an air force driver. if you know him or ARE him let me know and Bad *** car!!!
Old 08-23-2006, 12:32 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good loss. Sounds like he had either trual duals or Long Tubes. Then again the loudmouth exhuast is loud as F.

I try to get my car to sound as stock as possible. It helps me to avoid the police.

Quick Reply: Got Killed By a WS6!!!!