LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Total dissatisfaction with LG Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Total dissatisfaction with LG Motorsports

On the 16th I called Xteme Motorsports about getting some LG Pro Longtubes for my vette. I explained to them that the only way I would order them is if they could get them from LG by the 24th and install them. Reason being that day I needed to have my car on the road heading to Florida. Well, just to doublecheck, Xtreme called LG and LG gave them the thumbs up that they would get them out the next day and they would arrive on time. Well, here it is the 23rd and I called just to make sure everything was going as planned. Turns out LG didn't ship them until Friday afternoon, and they will not be in Tempe until Friday the 25th. Xtreme said this isn't the first time that LG had done something like this as far as taking the money for parts and sitting on the order longer than they originally said. Had I known this, KOOKs would have been on the car by now and I would be ready to go. Buyers beware if you are ordering from LG Motorports anytime soon. There is no telling how long they will take to ship your stuff out.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:08 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First off, Xtreme has never had an issue with us and they are one of a few shops we recommend for those customers in the AZ area.

Now, There were some credit card problems on their end. Three days later, the card they gave ran through my machine and the headers were sent. Had the card we were given worked the day they were ordered, you would be ahead of the game 2 days.

Since they have not replied to this thread with the correct information, I have.

It isnt a shipping problem on my end, and no, if I have parts in stock, they leave that day or at the very latest, the next. If we promise a date, we typically meet it save for unforseen circumstances or supplier problems in which we are generally relaying info as we get it.

Feel free to Email me, I will be glad to go into further detail.

Thanks

Louis
Old 08-28-2006, 05:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to vouch for LG here... I have ordered several parts from them and they are ALWAYS here in three days or less. The one time a part was back ordered they overnighted it at no additional cost.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Now that Luis cleared that up, how about an apology for starting an erroneous and otherwise bullshit thread?
Old 08-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Banned

Bobby, Lou, LOuis @ LG have been great to deal with. I order a lot of Borla stuff through them, have ordered their LG Headers also. A+ to deal with.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:42 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Williams
Now that Luis cleared that up, how about an apology for starting an erroneous and otherwise bullshit thread?
Well technically, in his defense he had no idea other than he did not get his headers on time. I too would be upset.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

So, in a sense, this was not LG's fault and was Xtreme's fault for not having payment made to LG in a timely mannor? Granted I'd be upset if my purchase didn't arrive when promised, but if LG couldn't receive payment via Xtreme, they couldn't ship their product and get your items to you within the desired time frame.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

We are here in Valley and use LG Motorsports headers. We have not had any issues with them and getting product in a timely manner. Please stop by and give us a shot.

Chad