Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

killed a friend in his g/f's car

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 09:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default killed a friend in his g/f's car

So was on my way to IHOP with my g/f after hanging out with all the local f-body crew, we had all been at a car show burnout contest, anyway on my way there i pass a bar that i have been to a few times and a guy i know came out behind me and got up beside me and started yelling at me, i had my cutout open so i couldnt hear a word he was saying, he starts counting down on his fingers and i finally get what he is saying.

I let him get the jump like i said his g/f's car lancer oz edition, nothing fast so i knew he was just messing with me (hes not a ricer he restores old school muscle at a local bodyshop), anyway i was in fifth at about 50mph so i put it in 3rd and still not low enough and hes about 2 cars out on me at this point so i drop it down into 2nd get sideways, finally get traction and just go flying by him shift third hold it for a second and shut it down and close the cutout so i could talk to him at the light we were coming to, he hasnt seen the car in about 6 months or so, told me looked good with the new wheels and sounded awesome, say goodnight and head out separite ways.

During all this i had gone past IHOP so i made a u-turn at the next light and headed back. I pull in and theres a cop doing security for them sitting outside on the bench. I park the car and get out and we start walking up to the door. The cop stops me at the door and i start going oh ****. Turned out he was completely cool he had a 96 formula that was green like mine, and all his friends would never believe he had the same motor in the TA's, laughed a bit over that, told me he loved the way the car sounded and looked good and told me to have a good night, he was really cool, wouldnt mind running into him again and showing what all is done to it, didn't cause we were going in to eat.

All in all a good saturday night, car show, burnout contest, hang out with the local f-body group, and mess with a friend that i havent seen in a while, and have a cop compliment me on my car when im running a open cutout, lol.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:16 AM
Teching In

Sounds like texas fun!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 01:15 PM
On The Tree

DAMMIT!! I missed a burnout contest in lview??
Old 08-28-2006, 02:26 PM
12 Second Club

yep we had a few cops and a tabc cop come out and shut it down around 10PM was awesome, 1st and 2nd place got 2 tickets each to pinks at ennis both won by guys from the f-body crowd cept one of the guys was in his beater accord and blew out one of his tires, pretty funny, other winner was a cam bolt on 98 WS6
Old 08-28-2006, 03:15 PM
On The Tree

Damn, I just slapped on some new rubber friday before i went to Red River. I woulda loved to have burned my old kumho's down. Who was the accord?