Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

RK Sport SS Hood

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 07:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default RK Sport SS Hood

this has probably been addressed many times, but i can' seem to get the search feature to work, and "google"ing has turned up with no answers.

to those who have the fiberglass rk sport ss style hood...what are your thoughts about it? is it of any good quality, completely junk, fit decent, not fit at all?

thanks guys, any and all info on the hood is much appreciated...i've run across a good deal and can't decide if it's worth it or not
Old 08-29-2006, 08:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well this might be a little help but I had the ws6 hood on my formula and it was made from rksport. it fit pretty damn good for an aftermarket hood. The quality and finish on the fiberglass was very good. The only problem that I has was that the middle of the hood did not curve exactly as the fenders did. Rksport makes great products. and if you found a deal on it I would jump all over it.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:31 AM
On The Tree

thanks that helps, i've only run across one instance where somebody basically said the hood was sh*t
Old 08-30-2006, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by titus2669
Well this might be a little help but I had the ws6 hood on my formula and it was made from rksport. it fit pretty damn good for an aftermarket hood. The quality and finish on the fiberglass was very good. The only problem that I has was that the middle of the hood did not curve exactly as the fenders did. Rksport makes great products. and if you found a deal on it I would jump all over it.
Same here.. I have the RkSport SS hood and the middle sits lower than the fenders.. (Doesnt bend with them)
Old 08-30-2006, 04:36 PM
TECH Resident

I use to have Rk Sport's SS hood. The fit and finish of the hood was top notch. No complaints what so ever. If you can, check out the hood BEFORE you buy it.

Quick Reply: RK Sport SS Hood