LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Fuddle: Please, Please get back to me I have been trying to contact for over a month.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 07:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Fuddle: Please, Please get back to me I have been trying to contact for over a month.

Fuddle:

I need you to contact me or the shop that did my work. I have been trying to contact you for over a month with zero response back from you. I have tried calling over and over, sometimes I get to leave a message other times the mailbox is full. I also have e-mailed you several times.

I purchased a 3,000 stall from you a few months ago and it came apart which caused damage to by brand new rebuilt trans with less than 500 miles on it. I kept trying to contact you so I could send it back and have you take care of it and again you never got back to me. I ended up getting a Yank and spoke with Dave and I will be sending the Fuddle stall to him to confirm what happened.

I want my $450.00 back at least for what you charged me. It would be nice if you would step it up and also help on the cost to have the trans rebuilt.

Also a note: John also guaranteed Eric ( shop owner that did the work ) and I if there was any type of problems you would stand behind your product. I was going to even send the stall back to you and let you repair it, but after 3 weeks of trying to get ahold of you, I decided to call Yank so I could get my car back on the road.

LS1 staff if you could help try to get ahold of them I would greatly apperciate it.

Ken

Last edited by 1 BLOWN V8; 08-31-2006 at 08:05 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:14 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt...
Old 09-06-2006, 08:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Admin and others are trying to get to the bottom of this and have as soon as it was apparent there was a problem. Unfortunately it has been just as difficult to contact anyone at Fuddle the last two weeks (or thereabouts).

You may have a different sort of claim to have Fuddle deal with though we will keep everyone updated as soon as we hear anything factual.

The best thing to do right now is to create a timeline (using Word or some program you can later print or email from) of when and what you ordered from Fuddle, cost, when recieved, any written or vebal warranty, who installed the converter and rebuilt transmission, that cost, any conversation between the shop that did the work and anyone at Fuddle.

It may help resolve the issue much faster when its known who is to be contacted about Fuddle converters.

I know it is very frustrating but many are working on trying to help those who are still waiting on Fuddle.