Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First day in my new car, and i man handled an LT-1 Vete

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First day in my new car, and i man handled an LT-1 Vete

Well i picked up my 03 cobra today after searching and drove over 3 hours to get it. On the way home i had the chance of runnin into an LT-1 Vette. I knew it really wasnt worth it, but, he seemed to not realize what i was driving and kinda gunned it every time i got close. Im a humble person and didnt wanna waste the gas but, it was my first kill about to happen and couldnt let it pass. Gave him one more chance to play nice, and he didnt. So i QUICKLY caught upw with him as he tried to get away and he just seemed kinda confused, like why is this stang hanging with me? then, i just went WOT and blew him away. Kinda pointless kill but i had fun.

My car just has Flowmaster 40s btw. CAI goes on soon, waiting for no rain in NJ
Old 09-02-2006, 01:53 AM
TECH Resident

Wants a LS1 bought a cobra huh? Nice kill, it's always fun to suprise the unexpecting people, they look on their face is great. Nice car, now pully that beast! Have fun and be safe.

James
Old 09-02-2006, 02:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jimmard
Wants a LS1 bought a cobra huh? Nice kill, it's always fun to suprise the unexpecting people, they look on their face is great. Nice car, now pully that beast! Have fun and be safe.

James
wanted an ls1 beacuse this is his 3rd cobra....but once bitten as we say in the cobra realm