Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Held off a DSM and avoided a ticket-barely

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Held off a DSM and avoided a ticket-barely

I was heading home after work today, cruising along on south-bound 23 and almost to my exit when I noticed an older Eclipse coming out of nowhere fast. I was in no hurry to be anywhere so I passed my exit and opened her up a bit to see if he'd follow. He took the bait and took chase. I slowed down to about 70 to see if he'd get next to me. I noticed him fall back a bit and and figured he didn't want to play, until he went for the fly-by. He made it to my rear bumper before I started to leave him behind. I don't know what mods if any had, if any.
He chased me for a while but wouldn't get next to me.
Then we were coming up to my next exit and were hauling *** and I was flying up on this Focus that wasn't going to move over, so I whipped into the right lane to go around and holy crap there was a State boy cruising along about a hundred yards in front of us! 110 to 70 pretty quick! So we cooled it down pretty fast and I ended up following the cop off the highway, I gave the other guy a thumbs up as he kept going. What got me was that the cop didn't turn off but instead crossed over and got back on the highway, I hate that. Hope the other guy got kept moving.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if it was a race or not, but if he was trying and and hang with, but not passing you, then he was modded. Stock from a highway roll its just a different league than you.