Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Aftermarket Bucket Seat Information

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket Bucket Seat Information

My window got smashed in last week as well as the ******** had to cut my leather driver seat. I went to insurance place today and they couldnt find a place to get the leather because it was discontinued but the price is around 500-700 im guessing because he has to call around to find a place that will do it and get back to me. I told the insurance guy if its gunna cost that much ill just find some aftermarket bucket seats...here is where you guys come in. Im looking for some seats for my Camaro, and price range is between 500-700 and color black or black/red combo. Also if anybody has aftermarket seats, pics would be nice...as well as are the seats direct bolt on from the stockers or do you have to get new hardware?

Thanks
Tyler
Old 09-14-2006, 05:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Katskins makes replacement covers in a vairety of materials, and are supposed to be nice. that would be to cover the stockers. that 500-700, is that per or for a pair?
Old 09-14-2006, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

For that price you can get a whole set of custom colors for all of your seats. I got mine from Leatherseats.com and am very happy with them. I even had a problem with one which they exchanged pretty quickly. They can two tone them(mine are similar to the 35th anniversary seats) and perf them like factory. With some hog ring pliers and glue we did them ourselves.

You can also find Corbeaus for that price. My friend got his with sliders that work in 3rd nd 4th gens. Only thing is if daily driven they seem to fade badly.(His are black)

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Last edited by LawmanSS; 09-16-2006 at 10:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Bucket Seat Information