Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

M3 vs 93 Z28

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 05:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M3 vs 93 Z28

There was a dude at the car wash talkin **** tonight makin fun of my cousins saturn. He drives like a 97 m3. My 93 (by this weekend will be) Hi flo cat, flowmaster muffler, cutout, airfoil, throttlebody bypass, airhog airfilter, all royal purple fluids. He didnt race, he just left but i want to race him just to shut his mouth. Do i have a chance?
Old 09-16-2006, 03:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by erickeown
There was a dude at the car wash talkin **** tonight makin fun of my cousins saturn. He drives like a 97 m3. My 93 (by this weekend will be) Hi flo cat, flowmaster muffler, cutout, airfoil, throttlebody bypass, airhog airfilter, all royal purple fluids. He didnt race, he just left but i want to race him just to shut his mouth. Do i have a chance?
the dude told me i should sell my car its a piece of ****, and its slow. he said you wanna race, i said yeah, lets go. He said, do you know how fast my car is, i said yeah, come on. He said no, never mind. Than a friend of mine was like, you just called his car a pos, and you wont race him, come on. Well anyway he bitched out
Old 09-16-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

you should really read the sticky at the top that says no more what if post's.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you can take it. those odler M#'s are nice quick *** little cars but I think you should have him
Old 09-16-2006, 01:41 PM
Staging Lane

You'll walk off and leave this guy if he is stock and your car is running up to potential. Get a decent launch and he will be looking at your taillights the entire race...