Notices

clutch,driveshaft,flywheel and bolts,duels

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 08:55 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clutch,driveshaft,flywheel and bolts,duels

Just can't get out of the game////bought another ls car number 4...I have a 1999 Z and need :
Clutch kit w/ flywheel, flywheel bolts-drive shaft-car looks like it has LT -PS headers but need the rest of the exhaust /?-new intake bellows, might have enough left for some juice, cam,( might have one in it/?), and some rear drag radials///bought a repo/// just want to get it on the road so can't afford the high dollar goodies///

Thanks for your interest///

I live in Texas Dallas area
Old 09-16-2006, 10:40 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

Default bought parts today

bought new GM clutch /PP/flywheel from dealer for 445.00 today #1258167 hope its a good one...also new flows x2 for 3inch duels>>>had bad luck trying to buy clutch kits from mem bers ??? Need a driveshaft with yoke ...anyone???
Old 09-17-2006, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well i have a used PP/Flywheel/Clutch from a 99... if ya want to take your new stuff back and try this... I'll do $60 shipped... prob cost me almost 20-30 to ship.. just figured its worth a try man.. let me know.. maybe you could save over $300 for other mods... they are used though but look to be in good condition! Thanks and let me know!
Old 09-17-2006, 11:54 AM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

thanks for the offer...the more Ive gotten into the car the more its beefed up from supension/engine/beastly cam...I better put the new upgraded clutch in the car...as always I don't think cheap and hot -rod should be allowed in the same sentence...I didnt want to but because of the current mods on the car Iam gona have to break out the wallet on this one Thanks so much for the response though... sweet car you have/had good luck with it

I will pay $$100 for a drive shaft with yoke seems to be hard to find//