Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

01 ZO6 engine in a 00 T/A EGR valve ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 03:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 ZO6 engine in a 00 T/A EGR valve ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 00 T/A and a few weeks ago my LS1 got hydrolocked and made a mess with the block, heads, cam, so i found a 01 ZO6 stock with 10500 miles and just got done installing it into my car and i have a few ??'s the LS6 has an air tube coming out of the valley cover and my LS1 does not, also on the passenger side valve cover it only has one air tube and my LS1 has two on that same valce cover?? how should i hook this up to my car?? also i have already blocked of the EGR valve tubes coming out of the PaceSetter long tubes, also since now i will have an LS6 intake i have sent my computer to TSP to re-tune it to this engine combo and also to delete the hole EGR stuff. also what about the air pump hose coming out of the driver side, should i cap it also or do i still need to hook it up? the same goes for the rest of that hose if i follow it it goes to some kind of valve wich leads to the hook ups for the exhuast i also caped the small vaccum hose that hooks up to the top of that valve, my question is that should i even leave all those lines in the car or can i just leave them off?? i hope i have explaind my ??'s and any help on this will be greatly appreciated thanks.