LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Big problems w/FUTRAL

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big problems w/FUTRAL

Just informing everyone about futral, Im not going into details at this time but needless to say its been about 2 weeks since they received the defective cam that I sent back and still no refund.

I have been calling leaving messages and pm ing them and have received no response.

I would not recommend anyone buying from these people!
Old 10-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Staging Lane

Well to give an update allan pmd me and said to check my back in a few days so will see.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Outlaw 10.5 Director

Very suprising. Allan has been supporting the LS1 scene since the very beginning and that is not by accident or by ripping people off. I hope you get taken care but I am sure you will.

Tom
Old 10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hvyhttter
Just informing everyone about futral, Im not going into details at this time but needless to say its been about 2 weeks since they received the defective cam that I sent back and still no refund.

I have been calling leaving messages and pm ing them and have received no response.

I would not recommend anyone buying from these people!

Jeff...Yes you have some problems with the cam but...I recieved the cam in last Monday and checked it. I gave you the choice of replacing the cam or a refund. You made the decision on a refund on Thursday. So it hasent been two weeks and it takes a few days for the complete process to go through. I can display the tracking number details if you like.

Like I said before everybody has their own opnions
Old 10-19-2006, 10:22 AM
Staging Lane

First off good luck trying to get ahold of you guys. Next I put instructions on the returned cam box, which was taped on securely, that stated to call me as soon as you guys received it. You guys received it in on Friday, October 6th, and I did not receive any calls. I tried contacting you guys, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (Oct. 9-12). Thursday, I finally spoke with John and he said that I can get a refund. Mean while I have been the one staying on top of things and now that its been over a three month wait for this cam and on top of it, the worst customer service. I'm just chalking it up as a loss. Allan has been promp on his word but other individuals need to respond to pms, phone calls, emails. I have dealt with many other shops in the past and have never had to do so much follow through on a order. Needless to say I was left in the dark.

By the way I still havent received my REFUND and its be a few days

Last edited by hvyhttter; 10-19-2006 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Info

Quick Reply: Big problems w/FUTRAL