Rise and Shine Valintine!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 09:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rise and Shine Valintine!!!!!

One of my good friends, a damn good guy too, has been working on getting his car up and running for several months due to lack of funds. The guy is all about LSX's, tought me all that I know really. He has a LME 408 iron block that we have been trying to get running but needed some heads and new headers which is pretty expensive stuff. He finally was able to get some AFR 205 and some kook LT's w/OR X pipe in which was the last thing we need to get up and running. Car is running great and made pretty good numbers, trying to join the 10 sec club. Car previously went 11.2's but head some crappy headers, small cam, and LS6 heads. Anyways, 2 weeks after completion, his tranny went to ****.

After about a couple months of down time, another LSX buddy decided to let him borrow one of his cars (a damn porshe) so my friend could sell his DD and buy his new transmission. I'm telling you, he is that good of a guy that someone would trust him with their $50K car.

Last night we met up with Joe and Amber from T56REBUILD at the track to pick up his new tranny. I tell you guys something, these poeple know their **** about these transmission. We have heard nothing but great things about them and they have been a pleasure to work with.

9am Saturday morning and time for the install. We are going to have this thing up and running tomorrow so I am pretty damn excited for my friend because I know he is pumped.

This a really good kid and if there are anymore major hiccups there will be quite a bit more down time so...............wish us luck!!!

I greatly appreciate it,

J.R.
Old 10-21-2006, 09:44 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't understand the point of this thread.
Old 10-21-2006, 09:53 AM
SAI
TECH Apprentice

I don't think there is a point. I think he is excited and sharing it w/us.

Good luck, I am sure you guys will have have no probs with install.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Good luck, guys.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:06 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

joe and amber are real good people and they know thier ****...about t56 trannys

good luck on your install man...i know what your friend is going through when something goes wrong and then is followed by another misfortunate event..sucks man but good things are to come....karma..

speaking of joe and amber i need them to rebuild my pos
Old 10-21-2006, 11:10 AM
TECH Addict

thats pretty cool JR. i remember meeting the freind your talking about. hard work eventually pays off. talked to Amber on thurs about my situation also and shes a really good person .