81 Firebird FS (Lubbock,Texas)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 81 Firebird FS (Lubbock,Texas)

Hey Guys,

I have a 1981 Firebird that is taking up garage space. It has a a rebuilt 3.8 V6 with about 30 miles on it, along with a rebuilt TH350 Tranny that has same mileage. It has a new remanufactured carb on it as well. It also has 2 new front and 2 new back shocks. Four brand new tires not even 20 miles on them. There is slight body damage but nothing to drastic. The most damage is to the front bumper but I put a bra on which covers just about all of it, all that is left is slight damage to the hood. The car will need an alternator because the one that is one it is not enough amps to push the car and a radiator. Other than that, it starts up great and runs great. I am asking $3000 but I WILL consider reasonable offers. If you have any questions feel free to IM me on AOL SiCivicChick00.

Thanks,
Mike

Old 10-24-2006, 01:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How's the rest of the body? Any rust issues in the truck, floor, or rear framerails? Air conditioning? Power Windows?

Brian
Old 10-31-2006, 10:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey,

Sorry for slow reply. I didn't get a notification of reply.

The body has some scratch but no major damage. Most damage is on the front nose where it has just warped and broke over time. The hood looks like someone sat it on the nose part or something cause I see no signs of any accident.

As far as rust goes there is no major rust. I have found no rust in the trunk, floors or the frame rails. Only one small rust spot on a lower quarter panel which over the few years we have had it hasn't changed in size or spread.

No power windows or lock. The A/C is all there but the hoses that attach to the compressor are not connected. Just never did it after putting the engine back in. Does have a heater as well.

Mike