Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Is there any dual intake pump kits?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 05:53 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Default Is there any dual intake pump kits?

Thinking now of switching to dual intake walbros vs just one while i'm in there anyway. I currently am waiting to get the single racetronix plug n play set up however, do they make a dual pump kit as well? Any suggestions here? I see that someone posted pics of the racetronix dual pump harness, however i can't find where to buy it? Also, do you just add 2 walbro pumps to that or what? Really out of the loop in the fuel pump category but think i want to set up from the start from one racetronix to a dual set up. Thanks.

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 10-24-2006, 08:22 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Superman09
Thinking now of switching to dual intake walbros vs just one while i'm in there anyway. I currently am waiting to get the single racetronix plug n play set up however, do they make a dual pump kit as well? Any suggestions here? I see that someone posted pics of the racetronix dual pump harness, however i can't find where to buy it? Also, do you just add 2 walbro pumps to that or what? Really out of the loop in the fuel pump category but think i want to set up from the start from one racetronix to a dual set up. Thanks.

Down about 5 posts, sounds like you can buy it from Lonnies?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...5&page=1&pp=20