Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

the best time i have had in my ta so far!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the best time i have had in my ta so far!!

so i was driving around today and i had just washed my car so i was sparkling and shinny and i was feeling good. i had the t tops off since its like 70 and the last few days it has been below 50 so i was taking advantage of the good weather. while i was pulling on to the high way i spot a red car in my periferial(sp?) vision. it was a 07 viper, and in my town (military town with a population of mustangs that exceeds 300) thats an impresive sight. he was at a red light so i slow down to 30 in a 50 to see if he will catch up and hopefully race. well about half a mile down the road i stop at a red light and he pulls up. seeing the passenger i knew there wouldnt be a race but what i saw was her mouth wide open and saying thats a nice car. he gets on the side of me and and i say nice car and to my surprise hes tells me he loves my car and that he liked my exhaust. it was such a surprise to hear him say he liked my car and the looks they gave it were worth not racing him. this has been my first comment since i have had it and hopefully not the last.

trans ams rule the car world
Old 10-29-2006, 02:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good deal man!!! Its always nice when someone appreciates our cars especially when they have a nice one themselves..... makes you feel all warm and fuzzy like after you just downed four shots of whiskey sitting around a campfire when its 40 degrees. (oops that was last night). But yeah, congrats on the purchase and Thank You! for your efforts in Iraq! Welcome home!