Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

C6 Seats in F-Body?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 06:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default C6 Seats in F-Body?

Anybody know if C6 seats will fit in an F-Body? I like my seats but really like the C6 seats. My driver's seat is getting a little worn so I'm thinking about replacement/repair options.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:42 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

not a direct bolt-in, but you can make any seat fit if you have a welder and can create new mounting tab locations.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:56 AM
TECH Resident

i posed up pics of them, before. Id send them but my hard drive went south. When you do mount them, mount the track a little further back, thus creating more legroom. That was a problem for us taller people until the seats were out and you see that it can in fact be mounted farther back. I also didnt have a backseat.. Good Luck!
Old 11-26-2006, 04:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MyWs62FaST4u
i posed up pics of them, before. Id send them but my hard drive went south. When you do mount them, mount the track a little further back, thus creating more legroom. That was a problem for us taller people until the seats were out and you see that it can in fact be mounted farther back. I also didnt have a backseat.. Good Luck!
So they can be made to fit with only changes to the mounting points? Sweet. Too bad you lost the pictures. I would like a little more seat travel too. It was just a thought so I'll look into that more.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

now im wondering what a c6 looks like cause i was never a fan of the c5's seats. When i got my z06 i was going to put racing seats in it but the car never made it to my house. Can somebody post pics? im gonna look right now but just in case...

Quick Reply: C6 Seats in F-Body?