Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Hw to fix idle after injectors???

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hw to fix idle after injectors???

After taking off two injector s and then putting everything back my car doesn't idle right. How do I fix the idle?
Old 11-26-2006, 08:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

More details please.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Staging Lane

I have been having major problems with my 02 ws6 m6 and have been trying to solve the problem. My last resort was maybe the injextors but after takinf the first two from each rail I realized I would not be about to tel if they were clogged or not so I put everything back together. Now the car doesn't idle right. Idling was not a problem before I touched the injectors. How do I get it idle right again. Make the computer learn the idle??
Old 11-27-2006, 09:52 AM
12 Second Club

I'd start off by making sure that the injectors are seated properly while visually inspecting the o-ring seals.

The injectors snap into the intake with a bit of force. Not too much, but it takes some effort. Look at the other injectors that you didn't remove and see if the two that were removed seem to be pushed in as far.

After verifying that, you might want ot disconnect the battery for a while so the car forgets it's tune, then drive it around a bit to re-learn.

If that doesn't take care of it, post back up and I'm sure someone will have further assistance for you.