LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

just received: casper's Electronics opti-spark wiring harness "adapter"

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 03:41 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just received: casper's Electronics opti-spark wiring harness "adapter"

I ordered 2 of their wiring harness adapter's the other day, seeing as the one I had was corroded horribly (looked like pool cue chalk inside it) on top of breaking the connector in to pieces when I fished it out of the opti with a pair of pliers.

gm wanted over $90 bucks for ONE, I ordered 2 from caspers and only paid $75 shipped!

these pieces look every bit as good as an OEM part straight from the GM parts counter. I think Casper's makes great products, and I reccomend anyone try out their stuff if they need some sort of wiring harneess (MAF, IAT, o2, opti) they even makes all these things in various lengths from 12, 24 or 36 inch length (and longer if you REALLY need 'em!)

I dont know if anyone else in other areas have problems with their opti-harness' corroding up or not, but it seems HORRIBLE here in eastern kentucky (not sure if it's cause of all the coal dust, chemical plants or what,) but everyone I know has replaced atleast 1, if not 2 (this will make my 3rd). I wouldn't think twice about buying one from casper's instead of GM, I ordered mine on monday afternoon and they came in on thursday afternoon.

just my .02
Old 12-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's an awesome price. If I buy any pigtails, I buy them from this guy. 2 opti pigtails would have been $74 shipped (unless you got combined shipping). Beat it by a dollar.

http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonnection/default.aspx

Quick Reply: just received: casper's Electronics opti-spark wiring harness "adapter"