Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Torquer v3 + Winter projects: DONE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 07:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Torquer v3 + Winter projects: DONE!

I'm sure many of you have known about my camswap. I did a Torquer v3, PRC dual springs, Chromoly pushrods, ls6 ported oil pump, ls2 timing chain, etc. I have since added a lot of other stuff over break. This includes: Cobra GPS Navigation, Shiftlight, oil temp sensor w/ gauge, lc-1 wideband oxygen sensor, a/f gauge, manual fan switch, I also built a stealthbox for a 12 inch Jl audio for the t/a but that is in the Camaro for now.

Here is a vid of the cammed car in action:
Click here to watch Torquer-V3-19
Holy crap! It is insane!!! This was the perfect cam for me. You can see the gps and other gadgets in the vid.

Here's the wiring of the lc-1 as you can see, insane: but it's all stealthed now. I have it running to my pcm as a narrowband simulation, to my a/f gauge, and through my egr sensor input so i can read it through hptuners.

Cleaned up under the hood and did some chrome caps. Mainly, got rid of the stickers on the battery and the emission stickers.

Here is my gauge cluster

Who said you can't have a 12'' stealthbox. I realize the air volume is low but, this is the best system ive had yet in a car. The bass response/quality is unbelievable. My previous systems were loud but didnt have this type of clarity. The amp will be stealthed as well when i get a chance.

Next up: More tuning with HpTuners, SFCs, Torque arm, ds loop, Drag radials, airride rear air bag.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Badass, did you do heads also? Or are they stock. Very nice, Sounds nice and healthy
Old 01-07-2007, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

the shift light looks like crap in that position
Old 01-07-2007, 09:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99zman
the shift light looks like crap in that position
In person it is a lot better. It goes well with the gauges. I wouldnt put it anywhere else after finding this spot, plus i can adjust it whenever i want here.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE that idle.....My V.3 cam package should be here on wednesday!!