Notices

WTB: Borla XR-1's, pair round 2.5"

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 11:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB: Borla XR-1's, pair round

Im needing a set of borla xr-1 race mufflers in the round, not oval. i already have one oval, but i wanna go to TD's and i dont think i can fit two of the oval's under the car very easily. dynomax bullet is not an option. or does anyone have a set of spintech's (not sure on the dimensions available with those) that will tuck up nice. if i can stay away from a flowmaster like design, i will. i wanna straight through muffler, no chambered ones. any help appreciated.

Last edited by BlackZLS1; 01-23-2007 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:29 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlackZLS1
Im needing a set of borla xr-1 race mufflers in the round, not oval. i already have one oval, but i wanna go to TD's and i dont think i can fit two of the oval's under the car very easily. dynomax bullet is not an option. or does anyone have a set of spintech's (not sure on the dimensions available with those) that will tuck up nice. if i can stay away from a flowmaster like design, i will. i wanna straight through muffler, no chambered ones. any help appreciated.
Borla only makes their round mufflers in 3" or bigger inlet/outlets. We carry them for $110 each + s/h.

Magnaflow makes several round mufflers with a 2.5" inlet/outlet. If you are interested in one of those, let me know and I'll get you a price. http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...ne=main&id=302
Old 01-23-2007, 05:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well id like just to run duals of what i got now. i got the oval 3" borla muffler on a catback and if i can fit two of them under the car, i will. its a center/center. but if someone has a couple round one's for cheaper than a new oval, ill go that route.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:38 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you decide to get a oval muffler, let me know and I'll get you a good deal on one.