General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Strong Vibration...

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 08:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strong Vibration...

At idle the car will run but sometimes... when Im still I can feel this shake like crazy like a thumping bah bah bah.. Comes through the brake pedel also...
The car will do this when it wants as I took it to the dealer and when we tried to duplicate what I was talking about it would not so he wouldnt take the car back into service to look at. He said if he could feel the problem then he would look at the car for free and if not then it would cost me 45$ for a dianogstic test... At every stop light it did this vibration. I not freaking crazy its noticable. as soon as he drove the car with me in it it stops. then I drive it I raped her all down the highway with him in it I was pissed. He said to try to make it do it again and come back. I went out and beat the hell out of her. came back nothing... 6 miles on the way back home the ***** starts doing it again... Also when I cut the car off you feel a good Big Vibration

Does anyone know how to trouble shoot this to find out the cause?????? car has 68 k on it. 6 speed
Old 01-23-2007, 01:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

motor mount....
Old 01-23-2007, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hoping thats what it is... something just easy to fix... Is their a sure fire way to tell can i put it up on ramps and look...
Old 01-23-2007, 07:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not really...just the engine will move more then normal...once you get it out you can see itll be worn...