Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Adam's Car Care Product's

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Adam's Car Care Product's

I use Zaino, but there's a few things they don't have. Wanted to see if anybody has used any of the following products from Adam's.

Vinyl Care
Glass Cleaner
Under carriage spray / What exactly does this do?

If you used any of this stuff, how did you like it? I've heard good things about Adam's, just want to see if anyone has tried their products.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The VRT is simply a waterbased tire dressing (like Zaino's Z16). VRT has a more matte finish.

The undercarriage spray seems to be awfully similar to Griot's. It's meant for things like wheel wells.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZaneO
The VRT is simply a waterbased tire dressing (like Zaino's Z16). VRT has a more matte finish.
So what's the best thing for the dash? Nothing oily, just a nice clean new like surface. Is it just best to use Z16?

Originally Posted by ZaneO
The undercarriage spray seems to be awfully similar to Griot's. It's meant for things like wheel wells.
Is the sort of like Armor All (never use it, don't like the oiled look and feel) shine?
Old 01-28-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002 SS #476
So what's the best thing for the dash? Nothing oily, just a nice clean new like surface. Is it just best to use Z16?

Is the sort of like Armor All (never use it, don't like the oiled look and feel) shine?
VRT is nice for the dash. Z10 also works well on the dash.

If Adam's undercarriage spray is like Griot's, it's very slimy, but that's difficult to see on wheel wells.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Launching!

I ordered a few of their products on Wednesday, and they showed up at my house on Friday with standard UPS shipping. I’ve used Zaino for 5 years, but wanted to give Adam’s Polishes products a try after hearing all the great reviews. Just ordered a few things to try at first, just to test them out and see if they were any good.

I ordered microfiber pads, microfiber towels, V.R.T, detail spray (best I’ve ever used!!!), and a few other things. The products weren’t good, they were superior. I didn’t believe you could get the V.R.T on the windows and it would just wipe off, but it really does. Just a little spray of their detail spray, and it wipes right of with no residue left behind. You can use the detail spray on the whole car, windows included. No more worrying about overspray of invisible glass getting on the paint as you don’t need it anymore (detail spray for everything, and it works better than invisible glass). The microfibers towels work really nice and the microfibers pads are definitely the best pads out there.

I’ll be ordering more this week, and would highly recommend Adam’s polish to anyone. They have a 110% guarantee. The products smell really good, the instructional DVD was also nice.

Quick Reply: Adam's Car Care Product's