Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Lookin for a job in the snohomish county area

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 06:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lookin for a job in the snohomish county area

Amanda got laid off from lynnwood dodge a lil while ago and she's lookin for a new job. Mostly retail experience with some auto sales and computer sales. Just seein if anyone here has any leads or knows of any openings in the everett, arlington, lynnwood, etc areas. Thanks guys

And also just as an update my dad's doin ok. The liability is "up in the air" though pending the police report because the other guy is saying the lights were blinking yellow at all 4 lights. But I know he's full of **** because it's a controlled intersection and my dad had a green light. And per the officer the guy had admitted to running the light. So we just have to wait for that.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Just noticed yesterday while checking carpet outlets on 99 in So Everett - quite a few of the RV places had "hiring" signs on them. They aren't opposed to females who know their stuff mechanically for either in house or sales - sorry but there wasn't any need for us to write it down and I didn't see this post.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:48 PM
11 Second Club

She should look into Sno-Country Ford. Moira said they are down to 3 or 4 sales people.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Glad your Dad is doing better. Too bad the Lynnwood Hooter's isn't still open or I would suggest there. Good tips I would imagine.