Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

interior color

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 03:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default interior color

I am looking to get and older higher milage ws6 to build up, specifically red/blk interior and a 6 spd. The question is how hard is it to convert the interior color? I looked on autotrader and every interior pic seems to be dark grey. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:13 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They only came with Ebony (not black but as close as it gets) interior in 2001 and 2002 (maybe 2000, I can't remember...). So getting an older one with black interior isn't going to happen.

Converting all the panels isn't hard (can be done in an afternoon) but can be expensive (a COMPLETE ebony interior, seats included, used will run you about $1000).

I would get one with the dark grey interior and tint the windows, then it'll see really dark !
Old 02-11-2007, 07:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply, I did some research, ebony was available in 00' but I was not aware it was not true blk. My hawk has what the vin calls light grey but it is a very dark charcoal. And I have the tinted window combo. 5% rear, 75% sides and a 5% across the top front. So what about a preofessional dye job?