Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

any of you guys ever broke/damaged moser t/a mount???

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 05:47 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default any of you guys ever broke/damaged moser t/a mount???

Wondering if anyone on here has ever had any problems with the three tube configuration that moser welds onto their rearends that the torque arm bracket bolts to?

The three tubes are independent of each other and seem like the welds might not hold up to serious sub 1.3x 60' times..... wondering if I should cross weld them to tie them to each other....

I've seen someone over at BMRfabrication do it before but i can't seem to find those pics to get the idea of what they did..... thanx
Old 02-18-2007, 07:52 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never had a problem with them yet, but you can never say never... Bob
Old 02-18-2007, 09:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
Wondering if anyone on here has ever had any problems with the three tube configuration that moser welds onto their rearends that the torque arm bracket bolts to?

The three tubes are independent of each other and seem like the welds might not hold up to serious sub 1.3x 60' times..... wondering if I should cross weld them to tie them to each other....

I've seen someone over at BMRfabrication do it before but i can't seem to find those pics to get the idea of what they did..... thanx
you would definetly think it needs more support for serious use, you could weld gussets or "straps" over the tubes to the housing