Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Att: Noyzee

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 09:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Att: Noyzee

For you Bombardier lovers, check out the just-introduced lightweight 800 Rev-chassied sled. Whole new clutch/drive configuration and almost 40 lbs. lighter than a '07 F8 FireCat. They kicked some *** at the Snocross races up at Valcourt, Que. races a couple of weeks ago...Better put your order in, Brad.... It's on the Ski-doo website. WJ
Old 02-27-2007, 10:17 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
For you Bombardier lovers, check out the just-introduced lightweight 800 Rev-chassied sled. Whole new clutch/drive configuration and almost 40 lbs. lighter than a '07 F8 FireCat. They kicked some *** at the Snocross races up at Valcourt, Que. races a couple of weeks ago...Better put your order in, Brad.... It's on the Ski-doo website. WJ
i saw it the day they came out. not sure i like the look, but its lighter, and they are offering the 800r motor which is 150+ hp!!!!

good luck to the other 3 companies catching up to doo. it took 4 years for anyone to touch doo and the rider forward, then doo goes and jumps out front again
Old 02-27-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Err, better check out the latest Snow Week, Brad. As far as the BIG races go, it's been "The Year Of The Cat". Ski-doo, Polaris, and Yamaha in that order are 2-3-4.... That Valcourt race happened to be on Bombardier's own track at the factory in Valcourt.....The new Rev's new over/under drive system should definitely free up some HP, though..... WJ
Old 02-27-2007, 01:03 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Err, better check out the latest Snow Week, Brad. As far as the BIG races go, it's been "The Year Of The Cat". Ski-doo, Polaris, and Yamaha in that order are 2-3-4.... That Valcourt race happened to be on Bombardier's own track at the factory in Valcourt.....The new Rev's new over/under drive system should definitely free up some HP, though..... WJ
yhea, like i said, this year is the first year. it took 4 years befor someone came up with a better design, then doo pulls this out.
no way will anyone touch these for probably anothe 4 years.

morgain IMO is getting tierd. i think doo needs a new rider also. alot of it is in the rider and i think morgan is fall out of love with the sport. we'll see tho
Old 02-28-2007, 09:52 AM
TECH Junkie

The big oval races are my favorites, i.e. Eagle River World Championships. Also the big hill -climb world championships at West Yellowstone, Montana coming up in late March are awesome to watch. Sno-cross is suicidal.... WJ
Old 02-28-2007, 09:54 AM
8 second mod

it is good stuff.
id like to try it with a nice 440!!!! im sure it would be fun. hard as hell tho