Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Ground Control Coilover Kit???

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ground Control Coilover Kit???

http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...38a71d52e4cd06

I was wondering if this was any good and if this was the better way of lowering my car. I was wondering too if this would lower my car up to 2" or if that is a gaff. I was thinking about doing bilstein struts with eibach pro kit springs. Let me know if this will be a better way of lowering my car or should I just spend another 200 hundred and getting the bilsteins. thanks for the input!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:24 PM
SCRWS6

I had the bilsteins and the prokit, bottom out city......from what I have heard Strano has some good revalves or konis work good, The bilsteins will make it seem better than the stock ride for about a week.....then it got to be too much.....definitely go with the konis or the revalves which are supposed to be valved for your particular need....also how are your roads? Mine suck so it probably made it seem worse than it actually was.........
Old 03-09-2007, 09:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

You can but a slammed car will not handle or ride well.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by importhater1
http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...38a71d52e4cd06

I was wondering if this was any good and if this was the better way of lowering my car. I was wondering too if this would lower my car up to 2" or if that is a gaff. I was thinking about doing bilstein struts with eibach pro kit springs. Let me know if this will be a better way of lowering my car or should I just spend another 200 hundred and getting the bilsteins. thanks for the input!!!
If you get the ground control kit, you can buy their springs with a choice of many different rates I believe. Before Strano springs came out, this probably would have been what I would have bought. Plus you have the benefit of adjusting ride height.