Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Internals

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 09:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New Internals

Hi guys I am currently searving in Afghanistan with the army, so cuss me out if you want but I dont have time to do all the reasearch myself. can hardly get on the internet as it is. My buddy back home has my car and thinks (he is currently on vacation but when he comes back he is going to take the motor apart) that the motor needs new bearings. I turboed my car this last summer and I plan on rebuilding it anyways. what interal parts aka rods, pistons, rings ect. are good for a boosted application?! when I say good I mean can get the job done and not crazy expensive. this motor might see 800ish HP some day but definetly not more then 900 (too damn expensive) I think I am going to stay with the stock crank also. any thoughts Ideas companys to check out, or packages?

thank you very much.

-Sgt Pound

EDIT- befor you ask, I have done alot of **** to the car, too much to list right now but it has a pt76gts turbo, and dont worry abotu fuel system or supporting drivetrain I will address thoughs issues when it comes time. I am strickly interested in the parts I need for the motor and what it is going to cost me.

edit again damn I thought I had more info in my sig. my car is a 2000 camaro ls1 obviously. I upgraded springs in the heads along with pushrods, the normal cam install swap stuff.

Last edited by markp03; 04-06-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

quick bump
Old 04-07-2007, 10:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

all forged parts FTW