Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!
View Poll Results: witch is beater ls1 or ls6
horspwer
66.67%
torqe
33.33%
reliability
66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

new here two ls1 tech

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 10:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new here two ls1 tech

hi every one i am new her to this forem i have a 89 camaro rs and have just droped a ls6 in to it but i am having a problem the computer has been programed and every thing but it wont idle it will start and dye i dont no if it is the fuel pressure or somthing ealse it has 80 pounds of fuel pressure and it is drive bye wire and i have perchased the gase pedal and sencore for it but if eny of you have eny good ideas about what might be rong please let me no.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:40 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd respond to your poll, but I'm not sure what your asking. I understand the "which is better, LS1 or LS6" portion, however, I'm not getting why you posted up the "horsepower : torque : reliability" options. I think you meant to put, "what is better for horsepower, torque and reliability" and then gave the options of the LS1 vs the LS6.

I pretty much deciphered your post . Are you really a teacher's aide ?? I'm not trying to insult you (even though it sounds like it). I'm just wondering....
Old 04-09-2007, 02:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome to the site. dont know how to help you, but i hope it gets worked out. sounds like your going to have a great car when its all said and done. you got any pics of the swap? and adding a period here and there wouldnt hurt either.