Mustang GT/CS

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mustang GT/CS

I did a little research and found out that CS stands for "California Special". OK, now the story that goes with this occured last night. As i say again i broke the 500 mile marker last night on the clutch. Well i was on the feeder of beltway 8, and a mustang pulls on the side of me and starts revving his engine and taking off and slowing down. It looked different from the rest so i took a look at the badges and it said "GT/CS". Didnt know what it meant, but the guy said " its supercharged"! So i honk 3 times and punch it, but he was obviously lost, becasuse he looked at me like i was strange once i slowed down. I told him on the 3rd honk we go. He then said " you sure, its supercharged", at this point he would definitely have to get an *** woopin. I said bring it on, i honk once, and he chunks deuce and punches it; being already in second gear i floored it.As he is still chunkin deuce i pull on him by like 6 car lengths, i slow down and he does the imoport flyby with the hazards on. What an ***! Later.

Last edited by lets_fly; 04-27-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Teching In

It's basically an appearance package, nothing big as far as performance goes.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:43 PM
TECH Resident

What a puss.