Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Norris Motorsports Wilwood Brake Kits and Hooker Conversion Headers Special Inside

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 07:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Norris Motorsports Wilwood Brake Kits and Hooker Conversion Headers Special Inside

Hey All,

After getting more and more into the Pro-Touring side of things with the LSx swap vehicles, I am going to start offering monthly specials on different packages and components to help folks out.

First is a package for the latest Hooker LSx swap headers for the 67-69 Camaro and 64-72 GM A-Body cars. I can do either the ceramic coated version, which is highlt recommended, or the painted version for those wanting to do something custom, but start with a great set of headers and not worry about trashing a good coating.

The packages will consist on the headers, Stage 8 locking header bolts and Hooker engine swap plates. Pricing for the ceramic coated pieces are $679 plus shipping and the painted version will be $579 plus shipping.

I am also offering discounts on big disk brake upgrade packages based on Wilwood kits. They will come complete with lines, special safety wire pliers for rotor assembly, stainless safety wire and DOT 4 fluid. I can also offer the choice between slotted only or drilled and slotted rotors, and red or black calipers. Please call me with your application or go to www.wilwood.com for part numbers and I will get you complete kit pricing.

Plus we can offer excellent customer support as we use and install what we sell. We also offer professional installation at a reasonable cost of everything we sell as well as a cash and GP discounts. Thanks and best to everyone.

Mike Norris