WTB: Roller/Runner Ls1 car...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Roller/Runner Ls1 car...

Im coming home to houston from may 22nd - June 19th and i would like to get a LS1 car to ship to myself here in the UK... It can be a runner or roller, rollers preferred complete but not needed. I want to pick the car up on may 26th for sure, but we can arrange a date if needed. I have a budget of 8K for a roller (will need to deal with my bank here in the UK, explanation below) and 4K for a roller and i can put it together while im on leave with my dad...

Explanation of bank:

My bank here will need the following BEFORE they can cut the check.
1. List of all options on the car - For booking/appraisal
2.Vehicle Inspection - They need a checklist of interior, motor, exterior, & mileage saying its all good. It needs to be on a piece if paper with their logo on it. If it costs money, ill pay for it.
3.Title - Ill need the actual title mailed to me if its in your name, if it has a lein on it, they need the financial institutions info.
4.Power of attorney from me and you (notarized) You can go to a paralegals office to notarize this, then mail it to me...
5. Bill of sale also notarized from me and you
6. Need your name, address, copy of ID, Phone #...
7. Full coverage insurance (my part)

Ive already agreed to buy 3 different cars and this seems to be the part noone wants to deal with... I tried banks in the states, and they WILL NOT allow a financed car to be shipped overseas. Thats why im using bank of americas on base military branch here in the UK, community bank. And since im overseas and want the title before cash, everyone automatically thinks that i am scammer since i have a low post count and want the title before cash... I AM NOT A ****** SCAMMER, I just want a god damned LS1 shipped here in the UK ive literally walked around on base and left notes on other Z's window asking the buyer to contact me if they want to sell it... no bites yet.

If you have a roller you have no banks to deal with, just cash!! let me know!!!!!

-justin

Last edited by ORedRoc4; 05-09-2007 at 07:01 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ive got a great roller I will sell you for 8K, but I only deal cash. You will have to have cash in hand to even be considered a potential buyer, before I even tell the location of the car. I will have to be in 100 dollar bills, and the money has to be clean. We will go to my bank and have every bill checked out so that I can assure none of them are super-notes. PM me for more info.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BBADWS6
Ive got a great roller I will sell you for 8K, but I only deal cash. You will have to have cash in hand to even be considered a potential buyer, before I even tell the location of the car. I will have to be in 100 dollar bills, and the money has to be clean. We will go to my bank and have every bill checked out so that I can assure none of them are super-notes. PM me for more info.
lol *my sarcasm senses are tingling

Sorry, I didnt ask to come here...

-justin
Old 05-09-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

No, but im serious! Black WS6 roller FS!
Old 05-10-2007, 05:19 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BBADWS6
No, but im serious! Black WS6 roller FS!
Complete with motor and tranny? I got 4K for a roller...

*Sarcasm Senses tingling..

-justin