Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0307...

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P0307...

Bone stock 99 WS6. Car threw P0307 after a bad shift and over-rev. Prior to knowing it had been overrevved here's what was done

Changed the plug - it was white like the cylinder is lean
Changed the wire -still not fixed
Swapped the coil to another cylinder - code stayed on #7

Found out that the code showed up immedately after a bad shift/over rev at the track.

Pulled out the pushrods, they aren't bent. Swapped them for two other pushrods I had available anyways. Not fixed.

Decided to check out the injectors and this is where it gets wierd. Engine running, being held at 2000 rpm, I pulled the plug off of the #1 injector to see how much it stumbled, put it back on and pulled the plug off of the #7 injector and nothing happened, no stumble like it did with the one that was known to be functioning. So, swapped the two injectors and the code still stayed on #7. Rechecked the stumble by pulling plugs off of injectors and the same thing happened even after swapping the injectors, #7 still sucks *****.

What's next?
Basicly its my WS6 and i've got a friend who has been helping out like crazy, but he and I are both confused. What's wrong with this car (I know the driver yea yea)?

Last edited by Optimal; 05-13-2007 at 01:57 PM.