Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

hello...again..

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 09:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default hello...again..

so yea, i've been on the site for a while, but haven't really got into posting much or anything for that matter. i'm more interesting in what this site has to offer now that i'm able to take my car into the direction that i'm wanting to go. figured i would give a description of myself and what i do. here goes.

my name is Cody Campbell and i am only 18. i graduated in 06 from a fairly small highshool in anderson, Missourri. i'm not going to college just yet, but mainly bc i don't know what i want to do....?! as of the moment i'm working for a return warehouse for walmart in bentonville, Arkansas. making fairly good money also. there happens to be a car club in my area... nwafba. i'm not exactly affiliated with the club yet bc they haven't had much going on yet. i'm hoping to get with them sometime this summer.

so basically the reason i'm here is bc i own an 01 white z28. currently has around 33k miles!!! i fell in love with these cars bc my uncle let me drive his on the day of his vow renewals. so far the only thing i've done is cut out the flowmasters and replaced them with catback magnaflows and purchased an SLP lid. if you've made it this far thx for letting me introduce myself a little better.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:43 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the boards, good call on the !Crapmasters mod. I love my magnaflow

Here's 2 great threads to get you started.

FAQ

Modding info

Enjoy