Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My ls1edit file

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 06:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My ls1edit file

I just ported my throttle body and as far as I know it looks good. I have good air flow through the two straws I checked it with water and an air hose. The blade was not touched or anything.

The problem happens when I turn on the air conditioner. If I am stopped it will have a lagging idle from 600rpms to 900rpms. Before the porting there was no problem but now it acts as if it wants to cut off. I bumped the idle up a bit with edit when I got the cam installed and had no problems its been two days and about 200 miles. Is my pcm still learning the new a/f stacks? I should have autotap in a few days and I know I can find out more then but I was just wonderring if anyone else had this happen to them I just want to know if I am having a normal episode.

Also can someone post my ls1edit file so others can download it to find out why I cant rev above 6500 we checked it with a wireless meter and it said 6400 my tach bounces at around 6500. I dont think its the tach b/c I tried once to raise it to 7000 and it bounced in the same spot.

Thanks,