Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Got a question?? Can anyone help

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 12:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Got a question?? Can anyone help

So i just bought a slp loudmouth cat back from a friend without the resonator for 50 dollars, which i thought was a pretty good deal but not sure. Anyways the kid said he has a y pipe for pacesetter longtubes hes trying to get rid of also and i was wondering if it would work with any longtubes or i f it was only pacesetters. I plan on getting kooks or qtp's. Was just wondering what you guys thought. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 05-26-2007, 09:32 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LT's with the loudmouth will really be loud, much more than a car running with stock manifolds, cats, and loudmouth catback. Is the Y-Pipe ORY or with cats?

In regards to the LT and Y-pipe it is preferrable to get both from the same brand that way there would be no installation issues or performance issues since they are compatible. I believe some have installed LT's from one brand and the y-pipe from another with little or no issues at all.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Its ory. NO cats. I want it to be as loud as possible. I also got a cutout for free with the exhaust that kid gave me. Thanx for the help man.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:50 PM
12 Second Club

yeah it'll be loud

Quick Reply: Got a question?? Can anyone help