Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Help JDP find ARP L19 head studs for an LS2

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 08:43 PM
JDP
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help JDP find ARP L19 head studs for an LS2

there are a couple people using these and im interested in finding a set, they have a lot more clamping force over standard stud (torque to 90ft/lbs)

Robert56 got his from LME and i e-mailed them a couple days back, but no reply yet. i also googled them and cant seem to find anything. i dont know where to try to find them or if any sponsors carry them, i cant even get a damn part number for them.

i really want to go with these as oppose to larger studs, because its a shitload of money to machine a block and heads for the larger diameter studs, when it would be much more simple to go this route.

i just need head studs, and a couple other small things to complete my parts list for my build.

any help, info, guidance in a direction is appreciated.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:53 PM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

Originally Posted by JDP
there are a couple people using these and im interested in finding a set, they have a lot more clamping force over standard stud (torque to 90ft/lbs)

Robert56 got his from LME and i e-mailed them a couple days back, but no reply yet. i also googled them and cant seem to find anything. i dont know where to try to find them or if any sponsors carry them, i cant even get a damn part number for them.

i really want to go with these as oppose to larger studs, because its a shitload of money to machine a block and heads for the larger diameter studs, when it would be much more simple to go this route.

i just need head studs, and a couple other small things to complete my parts list for my build.

any help, info, guidance in a direction is appreciated.
Call arp direct or e mail them and tell them you want the l 19 for the ls2 and they will put a kit together for you.They currenty don't have an l 19 kit with part number.I belive i paid 450.00 for the set.The only bolts that are not l 19 are the little ones.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:06 PM
JDP
TECH Fanatic

i think im an idiot for not thinking of getting ahold of them directly, your a genius.

well actually im a moron.

thanks for pointing out the obvious thing i should have done
Old 05-28-2007, 10:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JDP
i think im an idiot for not thinking of getting ahold of them directly, your a genius.

well actually im a moron.

thanks for pointing out the obvious thing i should have done

Let us know. since last time i checked they had a waiting period for a batch.... w/ none in stock...
Old 05-28-2007, 10:32 AM
JDP
TECH Fanatic

will do, hopefully they say something back tomorrow
Old 05-29-2007, 05:43 PM
JDP
TECH Fanatic

well arp didnt say anything back, but Bryan at LME replied to my e-mail, and they had a set. i called today and placed my order, i dont know how many sets he has over there though.

Quick Reply: Help JDP find ARP L19 head studs for an LS2