Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default New Guy

Hey everyone, I'm a new guy! My name's Nate and I go by the nickname Swat. I own a '02 Firebird (yeah, v6 but just because gas is so expensive) and a 03 Sunfire both of which my fiance and I plan on modifying looks and performance. On my firebird I've pulled hard plastic dash pieces, smoothed them by wet sanding filler primer on 'em and painted them...gloss black to match the interior. The exterior color is "Pewter" but looks like a sandy silver. I'm looking to add a Trans Am rear hatch (with raised spoiler) and VFN 4" WS6 hood, Trans Am rear bumper, Wheels and tires, and this Ferarri-lookin front bumper I have yet to track down to get a different look from all the other T/As and Firebirds around. The VERY first thing I gotta do is put Lambo doors on, not for the ricer look, but so i can park in a parking lot and still get out of my car! In the long run I hope to scrap the 3800 series engin for an 8100 series from a Silverado HD. This is a GREAT site and I've seen a LOT of REALLY nice cars that you all have! Great work all the way around! Take it easy y'all! LT Swat
Old 05-29-2007, 08:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts

i must say welcome and show us some pics of the new dash. however you will get flak from many members, including me, from the t/a look on a v6