Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new guy

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy

i live in houston tx. just bought a mystic teal with cameleon flames t.a. "ws7" with a 383 stroker an automatic with shift kit a vigilante torque converter 2600 rpm stall and lt4 hot cam tpis throtle body and a hole bunch of other stuff i want to change the cam out for somthing more powerful what you sugest for the new cam and what else should i get done already have a bottle of cold fusion wet injected nitrous that im going to get directly ported also am loking for a shirt to match my car black with teal bird anybody know where i can get one
Old 06-02-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is it an LT1 or LS1??

makes a lot of difference when it comes to cam choices.

what are the heads on the engine now? stock or ported
Old 06-02-2007, 04:01 PM

there after market heads im not sure what type the engine has ovwer 12 thosand in it and has less than a thosand miles on it its an lt1 hence the lt4 hot cam im not sure what else i have other than whats on there im getting a list of everything in it and i think its quarter is low 12s mayb even a 12 i think it was 12.02 i know those lt4 hot cams are worth a lot and hard to find and am hoping i can get a fare trade for a beter cam tuned and instaled what cam you think also do you know where i can get the sshirt from my friend gets all his shirts from askin people on this site where to get them from i need a black one with teal bird
Old 06-02-2007, 04:04 PM

ya my last car was a 5 speed 97 cobra i still have it and am selling it but this new one is a bit of an upgrade huh lol