Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

appliances

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default appliances

i have had a bad day today,my fridge went out,and then my dishwasher went out,the other day my tv went out.i bought a new fridge and tv already,but who has the best deals on dishwashers?all of these items that went out on me were less than 3 yrs. old.i think lightning got me.let me know about best prices for dishwashers.thanks
Old 06-10-2007, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

WTF? weird man... where are you located? I would check big stores like lowes and home depot for any returns, scratched, dented, or display models that could be reduced price. Also, the big stores will usually match and beat any other stores price by 10% or something, I know the depot does, I work there part time. hehe..
Old 06-11-2007, 12:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by tntdiablo
i have had a bad day today,my fridge went out,and then my dishwasher went out,the other day my tv went out.i bought a new fridge and tv already,but who has the best deals on dishwashers?all of these items that went out on me were less than 3 yrs. old.i think lightning got me.let me know about best prices for dishwashers.thanks

Wait... They're all less than 3 years old? Dude, there has to be something wrong with the metering of electricity to your home... In what way did they break? Like they just stopped working (shorted out) or something else?
Old 06-11-2007, 06:43 AM
Sawzall and Welder Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Try Appwiance Diwect. You should also have the power company check to see if your voltage is within spec.Too high or low can cause failures.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Restricted User

sounds like there may be an issue with your eletricity. were they all on the same breaker? you may have a ground or neutral problem somewhere. as far as dishwashers, home depot and lowes are the way to go.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Staging Lane

lightning i think got me,i'm good to go now on everything.i hit the appliance direct people.600.00 diswasher for 179.00 out the door,just had a little ding on the bottom.thanks guys

Quick Reply: appliances