Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Searching this forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Searching this forum

How do you search just this forum for topics. When I used to click the search button (before it had google on it) I could type in something and it would pull up all of the complete threads/discussions that this sight had to offer containing the search words.
It doesn't work like that now and in my opinion its completly frustrating. If I wanted to use google I'd pull up their web sight and use it.
I want to read all of the threads on here that have covered Kenne Bell twin screws. If someone can help I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!
Russ
Old 06-13-2007, 12:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had same issues, but is random. In the sticky they have it says they are working on it and during high use, it will direct the search to google.

Last edited by rotwiler; 06-13-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the search "mode" is busy it will automatically default to Google. "Normally" the best way I have found to either search a certain forum or the entire site, is to: select search; go to the 'advanced search' button; fill in the 'key words' part; select your forum; push search. Normally works for me - but not 100% of the time.

David