Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello to All.

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hello to All.

Hey everyone, the names' Kyler and being an fbody lover it feels good to join this site. I'm picking up a 99 Camaro SS this sunday so im quite excited. The car is stock with 88,000 km's and fully loaded with leather, t-tops, etc etc.

A little about me... I'm from Brandon, Manitoba, Canada. I owned a 93 Z28 for nearly 2 years but decided I didn't want to put the money in to bring it back to full life, now is car buying season and I knew I wanted an LS1 so I sold the Z in 4 days and looked hard for a new one. Don't know if theres any other Manitoban's on here, likely some people from Winnipeg, but I look forward to posting and glad to be a part of this community.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

glad to have you..good luck on your new SS.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome. Congrats on your LS1, and be sure to post pics when you get it!
Old 06-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Staging Lane

Default pics

Well guys I finally picked up my new Camaro this past monday and all I can say is **** and KICKASS. To hell with LT1's, this car doesn't even feel remotely the same. Smooth, quiet, tight, such a sturdier feeling car that hasn't been bagged to hell. I'm doing a photoshoot this weekend with a buddy of mine. I'll post some goodies then.