Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

trans am/colors/decals

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trans am/colors/decals

Hi I have a SILVER 4th gen T/A. The Trans Am decals on the side are silver as well, the bird on the front bumper silver too. What color of stickers would go good on a silver car? I searched for pics but cant find any.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Teching In

black or a dark gray possibly a red or a blue... whatever floats your boat... its ur car do what you feel with it... check out the sponsors and your bound to come across something
Old 06-19-2007, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

im just getting the feeling that no stickers over the emblems on the car look good on silver because every silver car i see has nothing
Old 06-19-2007, 02:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Keep it simple. Before I had the whole package: Trans Am Door Overlays, PONTIAC Headlight Decal, Front Bird Decal, PONTIAC Back bumper decal, Center tail light decals and BlackBird Stripes all in silver metallic. I thought it was too much. I took off the decals and left the back bumper ones on with the "Batmobile" decals on my door. That's it. I think it looks meaner and cleaner.

For a Silver Metallic Trans Am, I would recommend: Silver metallic center tail light decals, PONTIAC Stainless steel inserts, remove door emblems and side molding, and go on ebay and look for smoked DRL and fog light covers.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I put a polished stainless steel insert in the back where it says Pontiac. I think it looks really good but I don't think I will put anything on the side badges or the front bird.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:55 AM
TECH Regular

It's a bad cell phone pic, but may give you an idea how blue looks on silver. I have the front bird and rear filler in blue also.
Attached Thumbnails trans am/colors/decals-blue.jpg  
Old 06-20-2007, 05:14 PM
TECH Resident

silver cars look amazing with polished overlays. i would recomend pretty much what batmobile said and debadge/!molding with pontiac fill-ins and bird overlay

Quick Reply: trans am/colors/decals