Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator diagnostic monitoring

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 12:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Predator diagnostic monitoring

I have an 03 sierra with a corsa exh., upd, predator and AS&M's soon to arrive.

What measures should I monitor to look at my air/fuel ratio. After installing headers I want to be sure I am running the optimal level of air/fuel.

If I see that my truck is running too lean and may need more fuel I can use my predator to richen up the fuel, right? Personally I wouldnt expect to need to do this, but I want to know HOW to monitor my fuel system.

What measures/numbers should I be at BEFORE I play with the fuel enrichment settings? How much should I raise the fuel, if needed?

I would really appreciate ANY info you all can give me on predator air fuel measurement stuff!
Old 05-07-2003, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Default Re: Predator diagnostic monitoring

I am pretty sure that there i no real accurate way to monitor your a/f ratio with the predator . You can add more fuel though, with the PE function with the customize tune function on your programmer! If anyone knows an accurate way to monitor the a/f with the predator...I would also be interested in that info!
Old 05-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Predator diagnostic monitoring

I know there is no really accurate way to monitor the air/fuel ration, like a stand alone air/fuel meter BUT I know that out of all of the diagnostic readings the predator shows I know SOME of them can give me an idea of how my air/fuel ration is.

So once again maybe someone can help us figure this out.